Avidly, Digital 22, IMPACT, Revenue River, SmartBug Media, and other HubSpot digital marketing and sales agencies have partnered with Vidyard as their top video platform of choice for clients
KITCHENER, Ontario – May 21, 2019 – 10 of HubSpot’s top Diamond Agency Partners have partnered with Vidyard as their top video platform of choice to help grow their businesses, fuel growth and deliver exceptional results through video for themselves and their customers.
As the leading video platform for business, Vidyard has teamed up with agencies Avidly, Digital 22, IMPACT, New Breed, SmartBug Media, Penguin Strategies and others to deliver video strategies and programs that attract, engage and delight customers throughout the entire customer journey.
Today, it’s harder than ever to get engagement from prospects
HubSpot’s State of Inbound 2018 Global Report found that while salespeople are focused on closing more deals, prospecting is getting harder and harder. Salespeople say they’re sourcing most of the leads themselves, showing a potential rift with marketing who should generate the most leads for sales teams to work. Meanwhile, the report also found that marketers are investing more in video channels, social networks such as Instagram, and messaging applications such as Facebook Messenger, in a bid the reach customers and prospects where they prefer to be online. This is why many clients turn to top HubSpot Diamond Partners to develop and implement video marketing strategies that are driving leads cross-functionally.
“Video is powering the inbound marketing strategy of the future, so we’re building a powerful, dependable, and reliable partner ecosystem now. Not only does video help you stand out, but it also helps skyrocket response rates, improve prospect engagement rates, and close more deals today,” says Annette Iafrate, VP of Alliances and Partners at Vidyard. “We’re thrilled to be partnering with HubSpot’s top agencies. Together, we believe each and every client can realize outsized revenue results that are powered by video.”
HubSpot Diamond Partner agencies turn to Vidyard as their video platform of choice:
- Avidly: As one of the world’s largest inbound marketing agencies, Avidly help companies in the Nordics achieve inbound success.
- BabelQuest: Your HubSpot Service Provider, 100% HubSpot, Diamond certified and all-in on Inbound. We’ll help you grow with full-flywheel services for the world’s best marketing, sales, and service software. HQ Oxford, UK – serving the world.
- Digital 22: As the largest UK 100% HubSpot Diamond agency and winner of HubSpot’s 2018 Partner and 2018 Sales Enablement Grand Prize Winner, Digital 22 are specialists in inbound marketing and thrive on seeing companies reach their full potential.
- IDS Agency: HubSpot’s 2018 Agency Partner of the year in Latam is here to help you grow and scale your business better by providing award-winning Inbound strategies.
- IMPACT: As HubSpot’s 2017 and 2018 North American Agency Partner of the Year, IMPACT empowers hundreds of companies to achieve inbound success through its agency services, education, annual conference, and community.
- New Breed: As a top HubSpot partner, this strategic B2B marketing and sales partner focuses on optimizing the entire customer acquisition lifecycle for some of the fastest growing SaaS companies.
- Penguin Strategies: Penguin Strategies combines technology and marketing know-how to align sales and marketing for B2B Tech companies. With innovative campaigns and purposeful marketing experiments, they increase sales velocity and drive revenue.
- Revenue River: A true full-stack services agency, they’ve won six HubSpot Impact Awards in four categories, including 4 annual grand prize wins for inbound growth, sales enablement, and integrations.
- Six & Flow: A Manchester-based growth agency that works across a range of current and emerging digital channels, Six & Flow helps businesses grow their brand, audience, and their revenue.
- SmartBug Media™: As the highest-rated HubSpot partner and most decorated Intelligent Inbound™ marketing agency in the world, SmartBug™ also won HubSpot’s 2018 Global Partner of the Year.
HubSpot partners with thousands of service providers in their global community who work with their clients to implement successful inbound strategies. This may include education on the latest production tool recommendations, gaining a stronger understanding of video marketing best practices, implementing sales enablement techniques and video-selling solutions, and powering video hubs to create custom channels.
“Video has become democratized across businesses, and marketing and sales teams are now more than ever expected to create, manage and measure its success. Today, while having an effective video strategy can support the full customer lifecycle, the actual video strategy deployment can be a challenge,” says Digital 22 Director, Mark Byrne. “We’ve partnered with Vidyard because they understand how our clients can get the most out of their video content. We’ve seen a 20/1 return in our inbound video investment over the last 12 months.”
“In the first three months after partnering with Vidyard, we’ve felt and seen such positive impact with how we are able to transform our video marketing efforts for our clients,” says Tom Burgess of Revenue River. “Our relationship is focused on growth and support for our agency to confidently move the needle for our clients and our agency, which has helped us grow several of our full stack retainers by 40% or more.”
Agencies interested in harnessing video to grow their business are encouraged to learn more about the Vidyard Agency Partner Program by visiting www.vidyard.com/partners.
Vidyard is the leading video solution for businesses looking for new ways to engage their audiences and drive more revenue. Make video a seamless part of your marketing and sales outreach, create interactive and personalized video experiences that drive more engagement, and track video engagement directly within your HubSpot solutions. HubSpot Diamond Agency Partners, including IMPACT, New Breed Marketing and BabelQuest, and Vidyard customers, including ExperiencePoint, Paradigm Learning, Symbility Solutions, ABC Packaging and Deputychoose Vidyard to power their marketing and sales strategies and turn viewers into customers.
Sandy Pell, Head of Corporate Communications and Public Relations, Vidyard