The biggest myth many writers face is that great writers are born. It’s simply not true. Writing is a skill that can be developed, just like any other. Your skills will grow as we guide you through our practical, systemic approaches to writing, editing, and publishing. ProWritingAid Academy’s combination of top-notch writing courses and support will provide the knowledge and accountability you need to get your ideas out into the world. At ProWritingAid Academy, you get a unique combination of:
- Self-paced courses,
- Live monthly writing challenges with daily exercises,
- Exclusive live training events and workshops,
- A huge video archive of past events with content not available anywhere else, including interviews with bestselling authors like Karin Slaughter, Ian Rankin, Lisa Gardner, TJ Klune, Jennifer Hillier, and many more.
- Support and constructive feedback from a community of like-minded students and instructors
Outlining Your Novel Course ($238 value). Outlines are to novelists as maps are to adventurers. If we’re going on an epic quest, it helps to chart a course first!
Editing Your Manuscript Course ($238 value). Learn the techniques you need to perfect and polish your manuscript so it’s ready for the next steps of your publishing journey
Access to Monthly Writing Challenges to Keep You Motivated and Productive ($49/month). 30-day challenges are an effective way to develop a solid writing routine and build momentum
Participate In Exclusive Live Workshops ($49/month). Get access to exclusive live events where you get to share your work, get in-person feedback, and get your questions answered by a team of experts
Fantasy Writer’s Master Techniques Video Archive
- Crime Writer’s Master Techniques Video Archive
“No regrets! I have trouble finding this time to write, but it hasn’t been hard with the monthly challenges and self-paced lessons. Truly worth it! I may even finish a whole new novel that I had no idea I was going to write three weeks ago.” – ProWritingAid Academy participant
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
All ProWritingAid Academy courses have been carefully constructed or reviewed by Hayley Milliman, ProWritingAid’s Head of Education. Hayley’s experience as a curriculum developer, English teacher, professional writer, and a published author means she understands how to become a successful writer.