- Access 8 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Leverage your time so you can do the things you want more
- Discover the fundamental principle of productivity
- Learn how to manage activities, not time, to skyrocket your productivity
- Stay motivated & keep producing at the highest level
Joe Parys is a certified life coach, professional motivational speaker, entrepreneur, licensed psychology teacher and head basketball coach for USA Basketballs Pilot Program. His main areas of expertise are teaching, coaching, public speaking, personal development, personal transformation, the human mind, maximizing human potential, motivation and goal setting. Joe has his bachelor’s degree from Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA. He was a four-year varsity letter winning college athlete in the sport of men’s basketball. He is also a coach for USA basketball. He is a Licensed Psychology, History and Government teacher for grades 5-12. He has been teaching High School for the past three years. Joe is also a licensed and certified professional life coach and motivational speaker from the Fowler Institute. Business: Joe has spoken and taught his courses in numerous high schools in the United States and continues to travel around the country inspiring students of all ages.