Today is the final day to register for one of our industry’s most coveted copywriting mentor opportunities:
As America’s #1 digital copywriting coach, Nick has said he’s happy to take on writers at all levels …
“It doesn’t matter if you’ve never written a word of copy in your life. And I don’t care if you’ve bought other copywriting programs before and not finished them. I’ll take you under my wing and teach you the skills you need to go from new or aspiring digital copywriter to confident, well-paid pro.”
After registration closes tonight, Nick and his small group of apprentices will kick off 12 weeks of intensive personal training …
And each one will walk away at the end of this apprenticeship with five critical advantages:
- The skills to write good digital copy your prospective clients want and need (and will pay top dollar for).
- The confidence in knowing you’ve received the best training available ANYWHERE on digital copywriting.
- A complete portfolio of samples you can use to hit the ground running.
- The proven techniques and tools to attract high-quality clients and keep them coming back!
- A chance to earn your Certificate of Completion and show prospective clients you’re a proven, true professional.
And Nick’s the one to learn from — he’s been in copywriting and marketing for more than 40 years now and he is as enthusiastic as he was on day one.
He was the pioneer who helped businesses realize writing for the Web is different … creating a huge opportunity for trained online copywriters.
Working directly with an experienced mentor like Nick as his apprentice is the fastest way to get up and running as an online copywriter who commands the highest fees. Nick is ready to guide his apprentices from zero to being well-paid writers capable of earning $150,000+ a year.
But again, registration for this unique copywriting apprenticeship closes tonight at midnight.
If you’re interested in more details on securing Nick as your expert writing mentor, you can find the full breakdown of his exclusive apprenticeship program at the link below.
Published: August 5, 2021